+ Reply to Thread

Anime game text hooker&Atlas for emulators.

Will AGTH and Atlas v14 help translate japanese games on Pcsx2,Epsxe and other emulators. I have been pissed off since i don't know a lick of japanese characters and only speak some words in japanese.

Off topic is there a guide to make an UNDUB game and if there is can someone post a link. I'm sorry but i don't want to make another post just for this.

Senior Member Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy Ma Troy's Avatar
    I checked the programs you were mentioning and did not find any evidence that they work with games or emulators.
    Before even considering to officially take on a UNDUB or translation of any sort take a look at this page.

Basics of Romhacking
    HTML Code:
    http://www.romhacking.net/start/
    IMHO it's will be much faster to learn Japanese than to learn all the bits of programing and hex-editing that you will need.

Depending on the game and the company that made it, a majority of data will usually be stored in an archive and is almost always encrypted. If you already have programing knowledge it should be easy to make up something to unarchive and decrypt the game data.
    Last edited by Ma Troy; 05-06-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks for letting me know, well time to start learning japanese.

+ Reply to Thread