+ Reply to Thread
    eXA

Is "Portal 2″ Safe for the Christian Family ?

At first I thought it was a joke.
    As a Christian father, I choose not to allow video games into my household, but occasionally my boys will have sleep overs with other Christian families that might be more lax than ours. Imagine my surprise the other day when I overheard my second oldest boy talking about a video game he had played at a friend's house. As soon as I heard the name "Portal 2", my suspicions grew and I immediately found myself wondering which body part the game might be referring to.

I rushed to the computer that I keep locked away from my impressionable children, and what I found was truly disturbing. Just 10 minutes of Bing research produced so much evidence that this game was a homosexual recruitment tool that I have now forbidden it. You better believe that I called the other father and gave him a good talking to. As a devout Christian, he agreed with me and has now burned his Portal 2 DVD on his barbeque grill to make sure this threat to his family is gone for good.

Here are some of the things I have learned: This game is made by Valve software, a wholly owned subsidiary of NAMBLA - the people who invented child molestation. Just the name "valve" produces images in the mind of a Christian man that should not be there.

Game play takes place in a giant gay bath house, where children are encouraged to use their mechanical penis guns to create glory holes. In case you haven't heard of this filth, "glory holes" are all the rage in gay circles, where sweating homosexuals drill holes into walls and then perform sex through them, without having to show their guilt ridden faces. There is one thing a homosexual hates, and that is for their shame to be seen in the light of day. That is why their bars and bath houses are kept so dark at all times. And believe me friend, this game is dark and shadowy.

There are two adorable robots. Who doesn't love robots? Kids sure do. Well, these 2 robots are a homosexual couple. The tall one is the dominate bear and the little one is the swishing bottom. Even the voices are clearly transexual which is a dead give away. I shudder to think of what life style choices a little child will think is decent after pretending to be one of these two mechanical gays. Instead of penises, they have glowing red and blue lights in their sex area.

As if that was not enough, there are mechanical testicles and gay saunas around every corner. Not enough? Well this game introduces "gels" which help the innocent children slide through a glowing red sphincter.

I could go on, but my stomach is turning at this latest homo-gay invention. There is nothing christ-centered in this game. Protect your children from this latest assault from the gay agenda.
    http://www.amazon.com/tag/video%20ga...x1MTSHLHQ9ED1J
    http://christwire.org/2011/04/is-por...istain-family/

Member Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SKUM View Post
    At first I thought it was a joke.
    "Portal 2", my suspicions grew and I immediately found myself wondering which body part the game might be referring to.

I rushed to the computer that I keep locked away from my impressionable children, and what I found was truly disturbing. Just 10 minutes of Bing research produced so much evidence that this game was a homosexual recruitment tool that I have now forbidden it. You better believe that I called the other father and gave him a good talking to. As a devout Christian, he agreed with me and has now burned his Portal 2 DVD on his barbeque grill to make sure this threat to his family is gone for good.

Here are some of the things I have learned: This game is made by Valve software, a wholly owned subsidiary of NAMBLA - the people who invented child molestation. Just the name "valve" produces images in the mind of a Christian man that should not be there.

Game play takes place in a giant gay bath house, where children are encouraged to use their mechanical penis guns to create glory holes. In case you haven't heard of this filth, "glory holes" are all the rage in gay circles, where sweating homosexuals drill holes into walls and then perform sex through them, without having to show their guilt ridden faces. There is one thing a homosexual hates, and that is for their shame to be seen in the light of day. That is why their bars and bath houses are kept so dark at all times. And believe me friend, this game is dark and shadowy.
    That's all I'll quote for now... but umm... Does anyone else think this guy is in such denial that it's stunning? O_o Dude needs to quit hiding in Narnia and go get laid, seriously... Also, for such a "devout christian against gayness", anyone else find it a bit odd just how much he "knows(rather THINKS he does)" about gay people? Sounds to me like he's projecting his own self insecurity and problems onto games and other things rather than admit it. He needs a wakeup call, for real. Also for such a "devout christian", he knows an awful lot about sex, more so than he should for being such (like what a glory hole is exactly, although not enough to know it's not just for gay people, or the reason behind them). This guy redefines judgmental, pathetic, denial, and stupidity all in the same statement. It's sickening to know people like him exist. But this is just my take on it.
    Last edited by Dragonwrath; 04-29-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: fixed the appearance
    Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. ~ Lao Tzu

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ~ Albert Einstein

How obvious can a troll get?

The author's name is Ice Van Winkle.

Last edited by Skuggiköttur; 04-29-2011 at 01:51 PM.

..................... SnesOrama Supporter Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwrath View Post
    Also, for such a "devout christian against gayness", anyone else find it a bit odd just how much he "knows(rather THINKS he does)" about gay people? Sounds to me like he's projecting his own self insecurity and problems onto games and other things rather than admit it.
    There have been a lot of cases in which those macho types leave their wives and kids because they finally have accepted their homosexuality.

And not to be a "valve' about this, put I personally feel there is another reason that ignorant low brow types would feel threatened by robots....

:angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::a ngry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::ang ry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry 1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1: :angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1:

Member Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath Dragonwrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skuggiköttur View Post
    How obvious can a troll get?

The author's name is Ice Van Winkle.
    I didn't even bother with the links, troll or not, guy has issues :lol:, worse yet, you can't deny there's some people like that out there. The article was just a little too much even for a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Jerk View Post
    There have been a lot of cases in which those macho types leave their wives and kids because they finally have accepted their homosexuality.

And not to be a "valve' about this, put I personally feel there is another reason that ignorant low brow types would feel threatened by robots....

:angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::a ngry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::ang ry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry 1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1: :angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1:
    Wow, holding some pent up anger are we? :P All I know is people like what the person in the article (troll or not, people like that exist unfortunately) is beyond sad. As long as they are still there for their kids and support them, I don't think it's a huge problem for them to "leave" their wife due to them being homosexual. If you aren't happy, you aren't happy and those around you become unhappy cuz you aren't happy (specially if you cause it).
    Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. ~ Lao Tzu

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ~ Albert Einstein

Dreamcaster SnesOrama Supporter dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab's Avatar

Wink

Wow...such ignorance. Religion taken to that extreme is not healthy for
    anyone. I feel bad for the kids.

No game or music is gonna MAKE you gay. :hitler:
    Stupid closet-homos. They denounce it...then have a lemon party. :goatse:

And for Portal? Really?
    If you like any posts, or they help you please give REP by clicking the or in the right hand corner!!
    Click if you want to say thanks. Enjoy the games!!

DREAMCAST...It's Still Thinking!

Life is short...PLAY HARD!

College GDI Uploader! SnesOrama Supporter fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923 fatman01923's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer cab View Post
    Wow...such ignorance. Religion taken to that extreme is not healthy for
    anyone. I feel bad for the kids.

No game or music is gonna MAKE you gay. :hitler:
    Stupid closet-homos. They denounce it...then have a lemon party. :goatse:

And for Portal? Really?

This is too good! :D lol.

As for the post of the "devout Christian" I don't know what to think about how he thought of gay men having sex through a glory hole when looking up info about Portal 2. :dontknow: How does he know so much about the things that go on in gay bars and shit??? This guy is a raging :homo:

BTW Where's Dill at!! I thought he be the first one on this! :wackor:

Spoiler

Spoiler
    Want to help me out? If you were ever thinking about using filefactory, please sign up using my refferal click the spoiler below to get started! I'm not forcing you! Thanks for helping! :nod:
    http://www.filefactory.com/member/refer/xtgaEBA

Quote Originally Posted by fatman01923 View Post
    Well least you got Dill no.2 ... Me as I have been dubbed that apparently :rofl:

The "A" stands for asshole SnesOrama Supporter Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws Southpaws's Avatar
    you're an idiot, vamp. christwire is pretty much the onion: christianity special.

you people are gullible.

Because SCIENCE bitches SnesOrama Supporter Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman01923 View Post
    All I have to say about Christianity my asshole can say with the sound of shitting wet turds. No comment is necessary.
    Spoiler

The real future already happened, we are simulations of its past:
    http://snesorama.us/board/showthread...l=1#post861611

+ Reply to Thread