With all the failed PSX burning lately, i've decided to write a fast tutorial about PSX iso burning.
1. Insert a blank CD in your CD/DVD burner (a good brand, not the ones from dollar store)
2.Open Alcohol 120%
3. Click on Burning Wizard on the left menu
4. In the burning wizard windows, click the browse button, then select your image, if it got a .ccd then select this file, if not then select the .cue file or the last option select the .iso/.nrg file. Once selected click Next.
5. Now in the burning setting windows. Select you CD burner from the drop list then select the slowest burning speed available.(you must select the slowest speed, this is not an option, YOU MUST BURN at 4x and even 2x if possible)
6. In the data type menu (at the bottom of the windows), select Play Station, then click start!
7. Wait for the burning to end(Drink a beer, get laid or go watch some porn)
8. Once finished, you pick your cd and put it in you PSX then test!