Closed Thread
    oldschool SnesOrama Supporter Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros Cleidophoros's Avatar

How to extract 7Zip files and get the real ISO out of the multi-part archives..

Okay folks.. seeing so many people having problems extractin multiparts 7Zip files archives i decided to write this little reminder..

I will extract Wild Arms ISO i uploaded and guide you in the process..
    Download and install 7Zip of course...
    First of all download all files into the same folder. You will have 3 files..
    Make sure all file names match. in this case WA.7z.001 , WA.7z.002 , WA.7z.003 ...
    Right click the first file (WA.7z.001) and if you have the latest version you will see the 7 Zip menu(Pic 2), enter that menu.. if you have an older version like me (you need to upgrade folks :uppydown: ) you wont see a seperate 7 Zip menu (Pic 1) but you will still see the "Extract files" and "Extract here" options.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Click "Extract files" option. A new window will pop up and you will choose where to extract the ISO.

Pic 3

Then another window will pop up and ask you for the password.

Pic 4

enter the password as its shown on the pic, which is http://snesorama.us in most cases..

Then sit back and wait for the extracting process to finish..

Pic 5

When all ends, you are ready to rock with your newly created ISO :yelwacko:
    Have fun playing your favorite game..

Pic 6

_________

Use this thread if you need to add your comments/suggestions.
    Last edited by Cleidophoros; 03-18-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Closed Thread