Closed Thread
    That Guy
    This is the SSF Guide to help u emulate Sega Saturn games on ur PC, it works fine but don't complain about graphics alot, SSF is still BETA

Before anything, here's a list of comptaibility for the SSF
    Code:
    http://www.segasaturn.org/
    1st, download the SSF Emulator from the link below
    Code:
    http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html
    2nd, download the BIOS collection for the emulator from the link below
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16130673/Saturn_BIOS.zip.html
    3rd, extract the emulator, then extract the bios in the emulator directory in a folder call it BIOS, then u'll get 4 ZIPed files :
    US_BiosSaturn
    STV_bios
    JAP_BiosSaturn
    Euro_BiosSaturn

simply extract them in the Bios folder that u created, then open the Options :
    on the Saturn BIOS select the BIOS that correspond to the game u'r using (i.e. if u'r using an NTSC-U game then use US Bios)
    on the STV Bios u choose stv110.bin
    u'll have ur Options menu looking like that

when u click OK the emu will show u a message in Japanese, just click OK and the emulator will shutdown, open it again and it'll boot just fine

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************
    Important
    Some of you have been getting a Direct3D error, here's the solution :
    Quote Originally Posted by GarryRice7564
    AHA! I fixed the Direct3D error. I some how screwed up my DirectX 9.0...so I had to go through...special ways to get the DirectX 9.0 installer...which is only 44MB or somewhere around there. After reinstalling DirectX 9.0 ( I had 9.0c ), the problem was solved...I get that error msg NO MORE! So...yea, if anyone has that error msg...reinstall DirectX cause ya somehow screwed it up or something screwed it up.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************

here r some screen shots to show u how it works :

_____

If you have questions/comments use THIS THREAD
    Last edited by That Guy; 06-23-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Closed Thread