SSF - Sega Saturn emulator: System Requirements
Minimum system configuration required for running SSF emulator:
If you have any comments, say it here
- Windows2000/XP/XP 64Bit Edition
- A cpu which has a FPU (Floating Point Unit), supports the TSC (Time Stamp Counter), and supports MMX, SSE and SSE2 instruction sets.
- Basically any Pentium 4 or Athlon 64, or above
- Athlon XP does not have SSE2 instructions and will not run.
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo series / AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ or above
- 256MB or above
- Recommended: 512MB or above running in Dual Channel mode
- A videocard compatible with DirectX9.0c, and is capable of drawing textures at the size of 1024x512 and 1024x1024.
- Basically any modern videocard.
- A soundcard compatible with DirectX9.0c, and is capable of playing back Stereo PCM streams at 44100Hz sampling rate.
- Basically any soundcard or onboard audio device.
- A drive that interacts via MMC3 read commands.
- Basically any modern CD/DVD drive.
Last edited by roberam; 05-04-2007 at 01:31 AM.