+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Administrator Administrator matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx matrlx's Avatar

Introductions, all members must post :)

Please share with your fellow SOR members:
    - How you found SOR
    - What made ya stay!
    - How long u've been around.
    - Something bout urself, whatever u wanna say.

I'm matrlx, founder of SOR, its been some 15 years or something, back and forth. I found SOR in my heart I guess :) I started SOR as a download site for snes roms mostly...

Old school stoner... SnesOrama Supporter John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior John Senior's Avatar
    I am John Senior aka hotstuff.

Joined in 2008 - googled psx isos and fall in love with crazy people around here almost immediately.

What make me stay? You people are my second family.

About me?
    I AM senior. Love games. Owner of 2 PC-s, 4 psx-s, 2 PS 2, two kids and wife. I live in beautiful small city in Croatia, workin two jobs, smoke too much, drink like a boss.

Because SCIENCE bitches SnesOrama Supporter Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matrlx View Post
    - How you found SOR
    Was looking for PSX ISOs.
    - What made ya stay!
    The community.
    For six years.
    I'm workin' hard to put food on my family.
    Spoiler

The real future already happened, we are simulations of its past:
    http://snesorama.us/board/showthread...l=1#post861611

God help us all, Im a SnesOrama Supporter tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg's Avatar
    - How you found SOR
    Was web searching for snes/nes roms

- What made ya stay!
    At first it was because I had gotten a Mod job and loved it, after I was no longer a Mod it was the community, got to know a great many people and enjoyed the odd conversations we had lol.

Been with the site for 6 years, tho there was some away time involved lol

- Something bout urself, whatever u wanna say
    I can come across as quite a prick.. if I do, don't take it personally, unless you know you did something to warrant it lol
    View my Uploads Here!

..................... SnesOrama Supporter Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk's Avatar
    - How you found SOR
    I was looking for PC Engine CD/ Turbo Duo ISO's--especially Ys IV (English Translated).

- What made ya stay!
    Dill, Fawzy and Vamp. And Evans of course. Many other cool people I grew to love as well.

Pretty consistently since 2007 with some short breaks.

I am a writer and an artist planning to make some good books and start getting published.
    Last edited by Andy Jerk; 08-07-2012 at 04:19 AM.

King of Muppetry SnesOrama Supporter muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy muppetboy's Avatar
    How you found SOR
    Found SOR whilst hunting for PSX ISO's. If memory serves me correctly; it was Monsters Inc (for my kids, you understand....)

What made ya stay!
    There's no other site in comparison that matches the sheer scale of Trade Post (or used to, but is rapidly rebuilding thanks to all the contributors of uploaders!), the useful up-to-date console/emulator news, let alone all the wackiness that goes on in the forums and the friendly members and staff that makes this site what it is. SOR IS my daily drug!

How long u've been around.
    Although I joined waaaaaay back in 2006, it wasn't until 2010 that I became a regular poster having lurking in the background downloading many ISO's and ROM's. Shame on me.

Something bout urself, whatever u wanna say.
    Me? It's all in my Profile but here it is anyway: I'm a retro gaming nut (all computer and console games pre PS2) at heart - when I get the time. Eighties music fan (minus SAW). Occasional reading (fantasy / autobiographies). I'm (medically) retired and a stay at home dad to my five pain-in-the-fucking-arse kids whom, incidentally, I DO love to bits. And I love my amazing wife too. Right, enough of the soppy bollocks now..... :)
    I'm a C.R.A.P.A.S.O.R.U.S.! :: Committed Retro Ageing Player At snesorama.us.

It's back!!! >>> Can you name a game from a screenshot? Play this then!

Sporadic Moderator Super Moderator John John John John John John John John John John John John's Avatar
    - How you found SOR
    Resident Evil Directors Cut was on here. I had to join.

- What made ya stay!
    Southpaws, and the fact that others could give out and receive a lot of bullshit that others dished out. When this place was gone, I was bored.

2008?

• caption_emblem loves me in the strictly homosexual way.
    • I will give you a lot of shit, and I will take a lot of shit in return.
    • This relationship between us is going to be give, and take.
    • I brought back muppetboy.
    • The tag "anal creampie mansex" was coined by me.
    • I became a moderator on here for some reason a long while ago.
    • I tend to flame others where flaming is due.
    • I'm actually a pretty nice guy otherwise, and many others can attest to this.
    • I tend to drink pretty heavily.
    • Black people love me.
    • College Student.
    • Omaha.
    • I listen to many varieties of music, from metal to whatever.
    • There is absolutely no country music though, you stupid fucking hick.
    • I very like the look of Diablo Edge Irons, I like the red color in the clubhead, it is very beautiful.
    • Hi everyone. My name is Ray, from Utica, NY.
    • I will be visiting Poland soon, and I am hoping to meet my Polish relatives.
    • I also hope some people from here may help me in contacting my relatives before my visit.
    • Thanks and looking forward to important meeting some great people on here!
    • I care.
    • Andrei Chikatilo cares.

Dreamcaster SnesOrama Supporter dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab dreamer cab's Avatar

Cool

Well lets see here...

I started coming here in mid 2006. Leeching a few obscure Dreamcast titles. It wasnt until I had an issue
    with a RAR password that I actually joined and posted. I started spending more time reading threads than looking for games. lol
    Then I met FaWzY...and, well, he kinda gave me the DC section to fix and maintain. Became a mod in 07. S Mod in 08.
    I've maintained the DC Master list ever since.
    Here it was before the MU meltdown. Old Dreamcast Master list.

BAckstory..
    Spoiler
    My son was born in 05 with a ton of problems. After about 1 year of hospital living, we were home. He is completely blind and has some
    other issues. Since fun time out was shaved down, I had lots of time to waste. And video games always filled my spare time...since 1976. (pong!!)
    Well he is getting more and more independent, so my time is more and more limited. But I'll always be here....as long as SOR is. Boxed up all my DC's...well, except one. I still play NES on it.
    As for lately....Working on my house, tinkering on my cars....and playing games. Duh!
    Kinda been killing time with the newest MAME, Urban Terror, and Left for Dead 2.

Dead Island is awesome BTW. :)

See ya round.
    Dreamer
    If you like any posts, or they help you please give REP by clicking the or in the right hand corner!!
    Click if you want to say thanks. Enjoy the games!!

DREAMCAST...It's Still Thinking!

Life is short...PLAY HARD!

Devil Fruit Eater SnesOrama Supporter caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem caption_emblem's Avatar
    How you found SOR
    Floated to SoR from coolrom stacking MAME and psx game libraries.

What made ya stay!
    One day, casually browsed over to the ps2 trade section [+imports] and it was love at first sight. Didn't seriously get in to modding and burning ps2 games until becoming a member here.

How long u've been around.
    Just downloaded games for a while before becoming an active member. Didn't start posting regularly until I became an uploader plus some asshole had posted a sarcastic response to a legit question I had about Star Wars: Force Unleashed so back then I felt the need to reply.. been posting ever since. The style of SoR is great but the sarcasm and shit talking is unrelenting sometime.

Something bout urself, whatever u wanna say.
    - John loves the new policy on gay rights, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".. trying to turn everyone his way :(
    - Everyone on the internets hates God because they were molested by Catholic priests
    - Wish what I posted in the Dream thread a long time ago could actually come true :D
    - See next gen consoles as extreme failures if prices go up and creative thinking goes down
    - PC gaming will last forever as long as there is the internets
    - I care, only to a certain point then it's fuck you time
    - ready to graduate

Zomb-a-tize Me Zomb'a! SnesOrama Supporter xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton xoskeleton's Avatar
    I'm xoskeleton, Sor member since 2007, I was searching for Psx iso on google and I find this fuckin awesome site...Retro gamer a lot

(O,o) S.O.R FML (O_o)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast