+ Reply to Thread
    cheaper

Ragnarok on LAN!

I ran into the post on board in my dorm today. It says ...:read:
    "Ragnarok on LAN!!
    come joy us. XXX.XX.XX.XXX(given IP)
    This server is always on!" and so on...

As far as my knowledge could tell, they are running an offline (yet illegal) Ragnarok server using the LAN connection among the network in my dorm. The given IP computer might run on the time to act like a main server.My point is "how to join them?"

My university has network system. Everyone can connect to the Internet anytime by using a given account and/or a given IP. By using IP, I can surf some Intranet websites and go out to the world outside by inputting my given username and password with my own PC. It is free of charge of course.

Each room in dorm has its own IP number ( I found that I can use another room's IP to connect to the Internet, but it closes the connection of "real" owner). So they might join each other by using their own IP number.

How to do that? Do I have to use an offline version of Ragnarok and how to set the program so that I can play with them?:withstupid:

The Second Coming HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose is a splendid one to behold HunterRose's Avatar
    Ask the guys that posted it?

+ Reply to Thread