PLUGiNS (33 Plugins)
• GSdx32-Cutie-AVX-0.1.16-20140417 (English)
• GSdx32-Cutie-SSE2-0.1.16-20140417 (English)
• GSdx32-Cutie-SSE4-0.1.16-20140417 (English)
• GSdx32-Cutie-SSSE3-0.1.16-20140417 (English)
• GSdx32-Cutie-AVX-0.1.16-20150427 (Chinese)
• GSdx32-Cutie-AVX2-0.1.16-20150427 (Chinese)
• GSdx32-Cutie-SSE2-0.1.16-20150427 (Chinese)
• GSdx32-Cutie-SSE4-0.1.16-20150427 (Chinese)
• GSdx32-Cutie-SSSE3-0.1.16-20150427 (Chinese)
• NuveePS2Pad-0.2.0-20111021 (for lightgun and mouse)
• padPokopom-2.0.0-MonsterHunter (good for Monser Hunter)
• padPokopom-2.0.0-r124 (older 2.0.0 version)
• padPokopom-2.1.0-20131030 (latest official)
• padPokopom-2.1.0-20140606 (latest available Git)
• padTwinPad-0.9.1-20150421 (for keyboard, mouse & combos)
• USBqemu-wheel-0.5.1-20140814 (for wheel)
Read "..\help\Readme-Nuvee.txt + *Pokopom.txt + *TwinPad.txt + *USBqemu_wheel.txt" to get more infos!
WiDESCREEN HACKS (1800+ Hacks)
Start PCSX2, go to "System" and make sure "Enable Widescreen Patches" is checked. You can enable the
console to ensure that PCSX2 has found the patch. Now open "PCSX2 > Config > Emulation Settings".
Go to "GS Window > Aspect Ratio", and ensure "Widescreen (16:9)" is selected.
When toggling widescreen hacks using "Enable Cheats", it's recommend to do it with a fresh boot each time.
If you save your game with widescreen hacks on and reload the save without them enabled, they won't be applied anymore.
If you load a "widescreen hack save state" from a "cheats disabled" config, you'll likely still have it enabled.
If PCSX2 doesn't seem to be locating the widescreen cheats, it may be because PCSX2 is searching the wrong folder.
This is common if there are multiple installations of PCSX2, or if you're using a shortcut to it.
Read "PCSX2 Widescreen FAQ" for a list of supported games, an FAQ and more!
FX SHADER (40 Shader)
All shaders are located in the "shaders"
folder. They work with the GSdx plugins and within this folder only.
GSdx FX shader
by Asmodean ("GSdx.fx"
) is activated ("shaderfx=1"
) by default. Any
other shader also need to be named "GSdx.fx"
and would replace GSdx FX. But GSdx FX provides a wide range of
features and can be fully customized. Some settings are pre-activated
: UHQ FXAA, HQ Bloom, Tone & Vibrance
To edit GSdx FX's settings, open "GSdx_FX_Settings.ini"
and customize any options. GSdx has fixed shortcuts,
so make sure your shortcuts don't conflict. They will affect GSdx also when alt/ctrl/shift are pressed. It's
best to completely avoid them.
HOME = toggles FX shader on/off
PAGEUP = toggles FXAA on/off
INSERT = toggles Software mipmapping
DEL = toggles Software Edge Anti-Aliasing (AA1)
F9 = switches from the Hardware rendering into Software rendering
F5 = cycles through deinterlacing modes
F6 = cycles through different aspect ratios (4:3, 16:9 and "stretch to screen")
F7 = tries to alter the "pixel geometry" by applying some "TV-like" shaders
F8 = takes the screenshot of the current screen
F12 = will start to record a video, finish the capture simply press F12 again
To get more infos on "GSdx", read: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/GSdx
To get more infos on "Shaders", read: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/External_shaders
GAME PATCHES (16 Patches)
Each patch is located inside the "cheats" folder.
The "DE37E046.pnach" is just the default PCSX2 cheat file example.
To activate a patch/cheat, they have to be moved into the "cheats" folder, no sub folder. Now load up your
game with PCSX2. Take a close look at the PCSX2 log and check the so called "Game CRC" (without the "0x").
Your Game MUST! have the same Game CRC as the patch filename, if not > try to rename the *.pnach file.
If the Game CRC is the same, you just have to "Activate Cheats" (@ System) before you load up the Game.
Or you stop the Game with ESC, activate cheats and resume it. Always check the log if the patch gets loaded.
You can open *.pnach files with Notepad. There you find infos about the actually function of each patch. So
before you use any of them, on certain patches you have to activate or deactivate some values inside the patch
file itself. To do so, go to your "cheats" folder and open up the right patch (remember the Game CRC)
with Notepad. You might have to add or delete the "//" in front of a value to activate/deactivate them.
Especially for pnach patches/cheats, read the following:
- How pnach files work (HTML)
- Guide to pnach files (HTML)
- How to convert pnach files (HTML)
- Cheat Engine Guide (HTML)
TOOLS (47 Tools)
All sorted inside the "tools" folder. Some are zipped, because AV-programs might pop-up.
Always read the "Readme.txt" or any other help file in each folder!
- PS2 Controller Remapper 1.20
- x360ce 22.214.171.124 Beta1-r1182-x86
- PCSX2 Widescreen Helper 1.0.5
- PCSX2Bonus 126.96.36.199
- PS2Lunch 1.3c & PS2Lunch Tools 1.0e
- SStatesMan 0.2.0.33642
- PCSX2 SaveState Preview 1.3
- PCSX2 Profile Manager 1.0
Memory Card Tools:
- GamePhoenix 1.1
- mymc 2.6
- PS2 Save Builder 0.8
- PS2 Save Converter 0.030
- PS2MemConv 188.8.131.52
- PSUView 0.1.1 Loader 1.0
- PSV Exporter 1.1
- SumRepair 1.0
- FFX2 Movie Extractor 0.1
- FFX2-2-mov 1.01 (NTSC-U)
- FFX2mov 2.11 (NTSC-J&U & PAL-UK)
- FFX2mov 2.12 (NTSC-J&U & PAL-DE)
- FMVTool2 Alpha 2
- MFAudio 1.1
- PSound 2.00
- PSS Demux 1.05
- PSS Plex 1.1.0
- PSX Multi Converter 3.23
- Cheat Engine 6.4
- ELF Extractor 1.00
- emuhaste 4.00
- MaxConvert 0.71
- Multi Converter 2.2
- Omniconvert 1.1.1
- PCSX2 Cheat Editor 0.27
- PCSX2 Cheat Manager 1.0
- PCSX2dis 1.1
- PCSX2OTC 1.4.1
- PNACH Converter 2.01
- PS2 Patch Engine 1.03
- ps2rdmod 1.00
- TSearch 1.6b
- BIOS Dumper 2.0 (bin & iso)
- PCSX2 Ram Dump 1.0.5065.9786
- PCSX2Bench 0.1 RC9
- PS2 NTSC to PAL with Y Fix 1.12
- PS2 NTSC2PAL & PAL2NTSC 0.4
- PS2 PAL to NTSC with Y Fix 1.06
- PS2 PAL to NTSC with Y Fix 1.07